Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being
Located on Lockhart Drive in St. Catharines, the Brock- Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being is like a hidden gem for those with fitness goals that are not as conventional as others.
“The Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being is a 5600 square foot gym fully equipped to meet all exercise needs. This includes over 1000 square feet of studio space for exercise classes, stretching, and free weights. There are men’s and women’s restrooms/change rooms and each include a private shower.”
- Dumbbells ranging from 1-95 lbs., weighted bars, and medicine balls
• Resistance tubing
• Stability balls
• Balance training equipment:
- BOSUs, balance boards, balance pods, and balance disks
- Core boards
- Agility ladders
- Foam rollers
The facility contains several types of wheelchair accessible exercise equipment, including:
• Wheelchair accessible weight training
• Wheelchair accessible aerobic exercise
• Body-weight supported treadmill training
• High-intensity circuit training
• Functional electrical stimulation (FES) exercise
- FES-arm exercise
- FES-walking exercise
- Combined FES arm and leg exercise
Featuring HeartStrong, Power Cord, and Senior Fit Programs, this gym has found a way to target just about any lifestyle and fitness goals you might have.
We strongly encourage our clients, and anyone looking to begin a more active lifestyle to check out this invaluable resource available.
Categorised in: Health & LifestyleTags: fitness, gym, health, lifestyle